Adoption Fees for Cats Include the Following:
- 1st Vaccine (Minimum)
- Rabies Vaccine (4 months of age or older)
- Milbemax Deworming
- Ears Cleaned / Nails Trimmed
- Revolution (For Fleas, Ticks, Mites)
- AVID Microchip
- Feline Combo Test For - Feline Leukemia/Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
- 6 weeks of Petsecure Insurance Coverage
- Spayed / Neutered OR $100 rebate, which is returned to you once you have your pet spayed/neutered at your veterinarian
Adoption Fees Note: The Cambridge & District Humane Society is not liable for medical bills after an animal is adopted and leaves its premises. If your adopted pet requires medical attention please contact your veterinarian.
Cat Adoption at Satellite Locations
Satellite adoption locations assist the Cambridge Humane Society with temporarily housing some of our cats.
Cats available at satellite adoption locations do not require an appointment.