If you or someone you know is in need
of pet food please contact us.
The Cambridge & District Humane Society offers Emergency Pet Food for pets in need within the City of Cambridge. If you or someone you know is in need of emergency pet food, please contact us.
Food is available for pick up only at the shelter:
1650 Dunbar Rd
Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday – 1pm to 4pm
· The Emergency Pet Food Bank can be accessed by pet parents twice per month
· Identification is required
· Required information: First and last name, address, phone number and pet information. This information is kept confidential and the data is used to create awareness in the community on the amount of pets in need of this program.
The focus of the Emergency Pet Food Bank is to first and foremost provide food to pets in need.
- Toys, treats and cat litter are provided based on availability.
- Food is donated by members of the community and we do not have specific brands available.
For information on how to donate to the animals, please view our How to Help page.
Kitchener Waterloo Humane Society
Cambridge Self Help Food Bank
Address: 54 Ainslie St S Cambridge, ON N1R 3K3
519 Community Collective https://www.facebook.com/groups/519communitycollective/