Animal Viewings Are By Appointment Only:You must complete an application to book an appointment.
Completing an application does not guarantee approval for adoption. Appointments are booked with approved applicants only, to reduce the stress levels on the animals at the shelter.
Adoption Fees for Dogs Include the Following:
- 1st Vaccine (Minimum)
- Rabies Vaccine (4 months of age or older)
- Bordetella Vaccine
- Drontal Plus Deworming
- Ears Cleaned / Nails Trimmed
- Revolution (For Fleas, Ticks, Mites)
- AVID Microchip
- Canine 4DX Test For - Heartworm/Lyme/E.Canis/Anaplasmosis
- 6 weeks of Petsecure Insurance Coverage
- Spayed or Neutered OR $100 rebate, which is returned to you once you have your pet spayed/neutered at your veterinarian
Adoption Fees Note: The Cambridge & District Humane Society is not liable for medical bills after an animal is adopted and leaves its premises. If your adopted pet requires medical attention please contact your veterinarian.