There are currently no dogs available for adoption.
Dog Viewings Are By Appointment Only:To meet the dogs currently available for adoption from the Cambridge shelter, please book an appointment. Viewings are by appointment only in order to reduce stress on our fur-babies. To Book Your Appointment email or call our adoptions specialist at (519) 623-7722 Ext.230
Adoption Fees for Dogs Include the Following:
- 1st Vaccine (Minimum)
- Rabies Vaccine (4 months of age or older)
- Bordetella Vaccine
- Drontal Plus Deworming
- Ears Cleaned / Nails Trimmed
- Revolution (For Fleas, Ticks, Mites)
- AVID Microchip
- Canine 4DX Test For - Heartworm/Lyme/E.Canis/Anaplasmosis
- 6 weeks of Petsecure Insurance Coverage
- Spayed or Neutered OR $100 rebate, which is returned to you once you have your pet spayed/neutered at your veterinarian
Adoption Fees Note: The Cambridge & District Humane Society is not liable for medical bills after an animal is adopted and leaves its premises. If your adopted pet requires medical attention please contact your veterinarian.